We strive to be amongst the best in our industry, which is why we are committed to continually outperforming our services. In order to maintain the long-term commitment of our organization, we rely on the following six principles:
- Customer-focused: We want to be a valuable partner for our customers who actively participates in creating a cost-saving all-round solution for their logistical problems. In order to optimize our services, we pay serious attention to feedback of our customers.
- Quality: As a company which is active in the food industry, we aim to work only in accordance with legal requirements regarding food safety. And we go even further: all Northfreeze warehouses are BRC Storage & Distribution certified.
- Efficiency:: by constantly searching for optimal loading of our trucks, the Northfreeze Group ensures reduced CO2 emissions, lower toll costs and less traffic congestion.
- Safety: Towards a good and safe working environment! We care about the well-being of our employees. That is why we are committed to achieving a good and safe workplace. Creating optimal working conditions and limiting risks and accidents will remain both a challenge and an incentive for the Northfreeze Group.
- Sustainability: As a company, we are aiming for a sustainable relationship with our customers, employees and the environment, based on trust and mutual respect.
- Environmental sustainability: We are committed to dealing wisely with available resources, energy resources and reducing waste as much as possible. We keep track of innovations and developments regarding environmental management and apply them wherever possible. We do so actively by investing in green energy (solar panels, heat recovery) and using the latest EURO 6 motors.